S Ratchada Leisure Hotel
52 Tiamruammit Road,
Conveniently located 45 minutes away from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, our hotel in Bangkok stands at the end of Tiamruammit Road, approximately a kilometer off both Ratchadapisek and Rama IX Roads near the MCOT Junction. It is just down the same road as the Thailand Cultural Center (15-minute drive), Korean Embassy (7-minute walk), and Siam Niramit Art and Cultural Show (10-minute walk).
S Ratchada Leisure Hotel’s location also lends quick access to the following shopping venues:
- Esplanade Shopping Mall – 13 minute drive
- Central Plaza Grand Rama 9 – 10-minute drive
- Fortune IT Mall – 10-minute drive
The easiest way to get around Bangkok is via the subway system (MRT) and the skytrain (BTS). The closest skytrain station to our Bangkok hotel is Asoke BTS, which has an interchange station with Sukhumvit MRT.
To return to the hotel, get out at the recommended MRT exits and call a taxi. The three closest MRT stations to S Ratchada are:
- Thailand Cultural Center(MRT)Use Exit 4. This is the closest station from S Ratchada so expect to arrive at the hotel within 10 minutes.
- Rama 9 (MRT)Use Exit 1. This station is approximately 2 km from the hotel.
- Huay Kwang (MRT)Use Exit 2. This station is approximately 2.5 km from the hotel.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
- Corporate drop-off service: 7 to 10 am Hourly drop-off service to any nearby location you choose within the 5-km radius of the hotel
- All day drop-off service: 10 am to 8 pm Key locations include Central Plaza Grand Rama 9 shopping complex, and Fortune Tower
To make the most of your vacation in the vibrant capital of Thailand, make use of the free transport service from our hotel in Bangkok, Thailand.
For a hotel near Central Rama 9, a hotel near Bangkok subway or a hotel near Esplanade mall, S Ratchada puts you in the center or it all. Our convenient location offers you some of Bangkok’s finest shopping as well as easy access to the city’s sprawling BTS system. Located at the end of Tiamruammit Road near the MCOT Junction (about a kilometer away from Ratchadapisek and Rama IX Roads) S Ratchada is just a 45 minute taxi ride away from Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
The S Ratchada hotel near night market Ratchada is also a 15 minute drive to the Thailand Cultural Center, a 7 minute walk from the Korean Embassy and a 10 minute walk to the Siam Niramit Art and Cultural Show. And for those searching for a hotel near Fortune IT mall, Bangkok’s S Ratchada is just a 10 minute drive away.
How to get around Bangkok
Bangkok has two train systems, which make navigating the city easy. The MRT is the city’s subway system, and the Skytrain (or BTS) is an elevated train that can transport passengers throughout many parts of Bangkok. The MRT is conveniently located 2 kilometers away from the hotel and the BTS can be reached via an interchange station with Sukhumvit MRT.